The PVC building products manufacturer has promoted eight members of its sales and management team.
Versatex Building Products, the manufacturer of premium PVC trim for residential exteriors has announced eight promotions to its sales and management team.
Rick Kapres, Versatex vice president of sales and marketing, said, “We’ve always believed in upward mobility within our ranks, so each year we look within to develop new sales management leaders.”
• Matt Baumeister, now territory sales manager for Northeast Florida and Southern Georgia.
• Jeff Dahdah, now regional sales manager for Florida.
• Josh Diaz, now regional sales manager for Western New England and Eastern New York.
• Kris Fornuto, now regional sales manager for Eastern New England and Atlantic Canada.
• Cole Hedlund, now territory sales manager for Upper-Midwest and Western Canada.
• Benjamin Kitchens, now area sales manager for Southern Texas.
• Nick Leugers, now regional sales manager for the Gulf States.
• Patrick MacRae, now territory sales manager for Atlantic Canada.
“This group, like its predecessors, worked hard and performed at high levels in their prior Versatex roles,” Kapres said. “They’ve earned the opportunity to advance their careers. We’re excited to give them increased responsibility and greater scope for serving our customers.”
Based in Aliquippa, Pa., Versatex was founded in 2004 and is a subsidiary of building products manufacturer the Azek Company.