Advertisement
05/20/2022

Tractor Supply raises big funds for 4-H

The Paper Clover campaign benefits 4-H youth education programs, including camps and conferences.
Image
Tractor Supply Paper Clover 4-H 2022
Donations from Tractor Supply's Paper Clover fundraiser will support 4-H youth across the nation.

Tractor Supply Company, in partnership with National 4-H Council, announced that its 2022 Spring Paper Clover campaign generated $1,254,555.

Paper Clover contributions fund educational programs and provide 4-H members with the opportunity to engage in enriching camps, conferences and community projects in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, agriculture, healthy living and civic engagement. 

All funds raised will directly benefit Cooperative Extension’s 4-H program with 90% of donations earmarked for programs in the state in which collected, and the remaining 10% going to help national 4-H programming.

“For over a decade, Tractor Supply has been proud to partner with 4-H to support the youth in our communities,” said Christi Korzekwa, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Tractor Supply. "Our customers and Team Members have once again shown incredible generosity throughout this Paper Clover campaign. The funds raised this spring benefit many young people in our communities and it is an honor and privilege to play a part in their futures.”

The donations, which generate scholarships for 4-H youth, were made through Paper Clover purchases at checkout through May 8.

To date, the Tractor Supply Paper Clover campaigns have raised more than $17 million. In the fall of 2021, the campaign raised more than $1.3 million.

For the third year in a row, Tractor Supply matched any donation made on a Tractor Supply Personal Credit Card, with no limit to the match.

“We are excited to celebrate another successful fundraising campaign with our long-time partner Tractor Supply,” said Jennifer Sirangelo, president and CEO, National 4-H Council. “It is inspiring to see how so many communities believe in the power of 4-H, ensuring that even more kids can find their spark and drive their creative spirit.”

Based in Brentwood, Tenn., Tractor Supply operates more than 2,000 stores along with 178 Petsense locations.

 

Related Content