Tractor Supply Company announced it has been Great Place to Work-Certified.
The 2020 Certification, which is valid from October 2020 to October 2021, marks the first time the company has been recognized by Great Place to Work.
“We are thrilled to receive this external validation by Great Place to Work as a celebration of the legendary culture we’ve built at Tractor Supply. We look forward to continuing to cultivate an environment where every Tractor Supply Team Member feels they are welcome and their contributions are valued,” said Melissa Kersey, Tractor Supply’s EVP and chief human resources officer.
To be certified, Great Place to Work evaluates validated employee feedback from an independent survey and a culture brief that recaps how a company is caring for employees. Using Great Place to Work’s data-driven methodology, the certification confirms that at least 7 out of 10 employees have a consistently positive experience at the designated company.
Tractor Supply’s Certification highlights include the following team member feedback:
- 86% say it is a great place to work, compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- 91% say they are made to feel welcome when joining the Company.
- 89% are proud to tell others they work at Tractor Supply.
- 88% are treated as a full member regardless of position.
- 87% feel they are given the resources and equipment needed to do their job.
- 87% believe the facilities contribute to a good working environment.
“We congratulate Tractor Supply Company on their Certification,” said Sarah Lewis-Kulin, Vice President of Best Workplace List Research at Great Place to Work. “Organizations that earn their employees’ trust create great workplace cultures that deliver outstanding business results.”
Great Place to Work is the global authority on workplace culture. Since 1992, they have surveyed more than 100 million employees around the world.
Based in Brentwood, Tenn., Tractor Supply has more than 38,000 employees and operates 1,900 stores in 49 states.