Do it Best’s latest hires
The Indiana-based co-op announced new name and new promotions.
Do it Best Corp.’s human resources department has been busy in recent weeks. Here are the latest additions to the co-op’s headquarters team in Fort Wayne, Ind.:
• Rachel Baker as an order clerk;
• Carly Bassett as a consumer marketing specialist;
• Rick Kramer as a territory sales manager;
• Megan Morgan as an outbound logistics services coordinator;
• Amanda Smith as a sales support coordinator; and
• Donnevin Wolfe as a switchboard operator.
Do it Best Corp. also promoted within the corporate office team:
• Alex Gilliom as a category management business analyst
• Justin Heins as a database administrator; and
• Andrew McDermitt as a senior software developer.
The company will kick off its 2020 Spring Market in Indianapolis later this week. The event runs Feb. 7-Feb. 10.
No comments found