Coronavirus Roundup: News and analysis
Get great content like this right in your inbox.Subscribe
Here are some of the latest highlights from HBSDealer's coverage of the coronavirus outbreak and the industry's reaction.
• Puerto Rico is in mandatory lockdown mode. And hardware stores and lumberyards do not appear on Governor Wanda Vázquez Garced’s list of exceptions to its order to close all businesses. Read more.
• True Value's CEO John Hartmann: "There’s much more ahead of us, and we need to continue to adjust every day." Read more.
• Are hardware store's essential? Yes or Yes? Read more.
- Lowe's boosts its coronavirus relief fund to $100 million. Read more.
- In light of the crisis, the CEO of BlueLinx cuts his salary to $1 per month. Read more.
- At K&B True Value, the store is open, but the aisles are closed. Read more.
- Coronavirus updates and safety tips from California. Read more.
- The number of states that have deemed lumber and building material businesses as “essential” is growing. Read more.
- Harbor Freight said it will donate its entire supply of personal protective equipment items to hospitals. Read more.
- Survey results: Dealers share COVID-19 experiences. Read more.
How is your company responding to the coronavirus outbreak? Let us know here.