The ProDealer Industry Summit rolls out the future May 19-21.
And now more than ever, the education and networking provided by the annual event, hosted jointly by the National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association and Hardware & Building Supply Dealer, are in demand.
The lineup of presenters at the virtual event represent an elite-level of industry experience. And as one would expect from the NLBMDA – federal legislation that could have a profound impact on the entire industry are just one facet of the opening day event.
The ProDealer Industry Summit is an exclusive three-day virtual educational forum designed to promote the growth of lumber & building product dealers, distributors, wholesalers, and the manufacturers who supply them.
LBM dealers will benefit from sharing insights and best practices from industry leaders in a relaxed, at-home format.
A partial list of presenters includes:
• Jim Bishop, owner and president of Vesta Lee Lumber
• John Burns, CEO of John Burns Real Estate Consulting;
• Ruth Kellick-Grubbs, president of Kellick & Associates;
• Bob Sanford, NLBMDA chair and president of Sanford & Hawley; and
• Ivy Zelman, CEO of Zelman & Associates.
For more information and to register, visit prodealer.com.