Versatex recognizes industry partners
Versatex Building Products has announced the winners of the 16th annual “Versatexcellence” Awards.
Versatex introduced the awards in 2005 to celebrate the achievements of its allies in the building products industry.
The awards were presented in an online ceremony via Facebook Live.
Versatex Sales Vice President Rick Kapres referred to this year’s award winners as “The outstanding performance of five key links in our premium building-materials supply chain in 2020.”
“Together, these organizations and individuals represent a phenomenal force in the marketplace,” he said.
Winners of the Versatexellence awards include:
• Coastal Forest Products, of Bow, N.H., in the Distributor of the Year category. The other finalists in this category: Parksite, Inc., of Batavia, Ill.; and U.S. Lumber Group, LLC, of Farmington, N.Y.
• Intex Millwork Solutions, of Mays Landing, N.J., for Fabricator of the Year. The other finalists in this category: C.E. Russell Framing Components, LLC, of Pascagoula, Miss.; Clingerman Doors, of Clearville, Pa.; and Executive Architectural Millwork, of Ronkonkoma, Long Island, N.Y.
• Terry Bartley from U.S. Lumber (Altoona), of Claysburg, Pa., for Distributor Sales Rep of the Year. The other finalists in this category: Elliott Berry from Parksite, Inc., of Batavia, Ill.; Lyndsey Jurs from US Lumber, Rochester, N.Y.; and Lace-Anne Wishon from Snavely Forest Products, Greensboro, N.C.
• Catalano Contracting, Inc., of Buffalo, N.Y, for Builder of the Year. The other finalists in this category: Karp Associates of New Canaan, Conn., and Beaudoin Builders, of Meriden, Conn.; Lackey Builders, Inc., of Wilmington, N.C.; and S&D Enterprises, of Elmhurst, Ill.
• Contractor Express, Inc., of Oceanside, Long Island, N.Y., for National Dealer of the Year. In announcing this award, Mr. Kapres also extended special thanks to three dealers that he said have maintained remarkably long, productive relationships with Versatex: National Lumber Co., of New England; Riverhead Building Supply Corp., of Long Island, N.Y.; and T.W. Perry Co., of Washington, D.C. and Baltimore.
“Versatex is grateful for these winners’ efforts this past year and their ongoing commitment to our company and our brand,” Kapres said. “We are blessed to have such great partners up and down the channel as this year’s winners were chosen from the most competitive group ever.”
Versatex trim materials and systems are manufactured by Versatex Building Products, LLC, of Pittsburgh, Pa. and a division of The Azek Company.