Tractor Supply recognizes top vendor partners
Tractor Supply Company has named its top vendor partners of the year, with MTD Products receiving top billing.
Vendors were recognized during the farm and ranch retailer’s annual partnership conference held virtually on Aug. 13, 2020.
The Brentwood, Tenn.-based company, with more than 1,880 stores in 49 states, said that each vendor partner selected is being spotlighted for “exceptional dedication, collaboration and commitment to offer products that resonate with the differentiated lifestyle of Tractor Supply’s customers.”
MTD Products, the manufacturer of Cub Cadet and Troy-Bilt brands of outdoor power and lawn care equipment, was named Vendor Partner of the Year for sales growth, innovation, and overall support of Tractor Supply and its customers.
“Every year, Tractor Supply selects our Vendor Partner of the Year based on their commitment to growing our mutual business and providing quality products, innovation, value and legendary customer service,” said Seth Estep, Tractor Supply EVP and chief merchandising officer. “We celebrate the accomplishments of MTD Products and our divisional award winners and extend our appreciation to all of our vendors for their support and commitment to our shared customers.”
In addition to the Vendor Partner of the Year Award, Tractor Supply recognized the following Partners of the Year for each of its merchandising divisions and other areas:
Merchandising Division Vendor Partner of the Year:
- Clothing & Gift: Castlewood
- Companion Animal: Nestle Purina PetCare Company
- Large Animal & Fencing: Woodstream Corporation
- OmniChannel: Husqvarna
- Seasonal & Agricultural: Burpee Seed Company
- Truck, Tool & Hardware: Hillman Group
- Exclusive Brand Partner of the Year: Animal Comfort Group
- Innovation Partner of the Year: The Toro Company
- Rookie of the Year: Triple Crown Nutrition, Inc.
- Service Provider of the Year: HiTouch Business Services
- Supply Chain Partner of the Year: Cargill Corporation
Tractor Supply also owns and operates 180 Petsense small-box stores in 25 states.