Wanted: All-Star Nominations
The 2019 HBSDealer Hardware All Star Issue is looking for a few good stores.
Fifty retailers — one from each state — will again be recognized in the May issue of HBSDealer. And we’re looking for a few, good nominations.
Any hardware or building supply dealer that performs at an All-Star level is open for consideration. Generally, All Stars contain one or more of the following attributes:
- High levels of customer service;
- High performance – growth, sales, profit or any other metric;
- Deep involvement in the community;
- Innovative culture;
- Outstanding merchandising and store design;
- Willingness to take risks;
- A passion for philanthropy;
- Excellence in training;
- Ability to adapt to trends and society; or
- Generally, just an all-around all-star retailer
Do any of these qualities describe your store, or a retailer in your neighborhood? We’d love your input.
To nominate a retailer for recognition in the STIHL Hardware All-Stars awards program, just send a sentence or two about the store to [email protected]. Please include the retailer’s full name, as well as its city and state.
Check out the 2018 class here.
No comments found