Roseburg chairman re-elected as AWC chair
American Wood Council seeks to continue progress with Allyn Ford in key post.
The American Wood Council announced the election of Roseburg Forest Products Chairman Allyn Ford as the AWC board of directors’ chairman for a second one-year term, effective Jan. 1, 2019.
“Allyn has a long history in the wood products industry,” said AWC President & CEO Robert Glowinski. “He has led the AWC Board this year in oversight and achievement of significant Council milestones and opportunities in the current building code cycle. I look forward to working with him to continue that progress throughout 2019.”
Neil Sherman, executive VP of siding at LP Corporation, was elected the first vice-chairman, and T. Furman Brodie, VP of Charles Ingram Lumber Co., was elected as second vice-chairman. Stimson Lumber President & CEO Andrew Miller will continue to serve as the immediate past chairman.
Ricky Stanley, CEO and president for TR Miller Mill, was confirmed as a new member to the AWC board. Eric Cremers, president and COO of PotlatchDeltic, and Fred Stimpson, president of Canfor Southern Pine, were each elected to a second two-year term.
The full AWC board of directors includes:
- Chairman Allyn Ford, Roseburg Forest Products;
- First Vice-Chairman Neil Sherman, LP Corporation;
- Second Vice-Chairman Furman Brodie, Charles Ingram Lumber Co.;
- Immediate Past Chairman Andrew Miller, Stimson Lumber;
- and, Adrian Blocker, Weyerhaeuser Company; Tom Corrick, Boise Cascade; Eric Cremers, PotlatchDeltic; Mike Dawson, Norbord, Inc.; George Emmerson, Sierra Pacific; Rick Jeffery, Canadian Wood Council; Sean McLaren, West Fraser; Jim Rabe, Masonite; Ricky Stanley, TR Miller Mill; Fred Stimpson, Canfor Southern Pine; Marc Brinkmeyer, Idaho Forest Group; Fritz Mason, Georgia Pacific; and Joe Patton, Westervelt.
No comments found