New for plumbers: Plumber’s Mate
These absorbent pads help prevent jobsite water damage.
RectorSeal LLC introduced Plumber’s Mate, a patented ultra-absorbent utility pad designed for plumbers and HVAC hydronic technicians to protect property from damaging jobsite water drips, spills and accidents during installation and repairs.
Plumber’s Mate is a neat, clean, convenient and disposable alternative to rags, paper towels and cumbersome catch-all containers when working in cramped areas of dishwashers, sink cabinets, water heaters, washing machines and toilet supply lines. Besides service work, Plumber’s Mate is ideal as a temporary protectant under slow dripping supply water sources until permanent repairs can be made.
Other Plumber’s Mate features include:
- Available in cases of seven 6-packs;
- Perfect solution for drying hard-to-drain toilet tanks before repairs;
- U.S. patent number 6,675,702 B1;
- Uses the same three-piece technology as hospital-grade bed pads;
- Made in the USA with domestic and foreign-manufactured materials.
Plumber’s Mate is available at most plumbing and HVAC trade wholesale distributors. Individual packages can be displayed on J-hook merchandisers or cases can be opened into branded, sleeved cardboard counter displays.
No comments found