Deckorators pros gather in San Diego
Certified Pro program rewards contractors with the most Deckorators points.
Deckorators, the decking, railings and accessories brand of Universal Forest Products, Inc., recently held its second annual Deckorators Pro Summit.
The 2019 Deckorators Pro Summit trip to San Diego, Calif., honored the top Certified Pro deck contractors with the most Deckorators reward points recorded to their individual Certified Pro rewards accounts between Jan. 1 and Nov. 30, 2018. Honorees include:
- Unique Deck Builders – Highland Park, Ill.
- Adrian’s Quality Fencing & Decks – Beaverton, Ore.
- Foremost Construction – Big Lake, Minn.
- Chief Concepts, LLC – White Bear Township, Minn.
- Cascade Fence & Deck – Vancouver, Wash.
- All Weather Decks – Gardner, Kan.
- R&R Remodeling, Inc. – Wentzville, Mo.
- Chicagoland Builders, Inc. – Arlington Heights, Ill.
- Valley of Wisconsin, LLC – New Berlin, Wis.
- California Custom Decks – Rock Hill, Mo.
- Maryland Deck Builders, LLC – Glen Burnie, Md.
- Q&R Services – Salem, Ore.
- Ugly Deck Company – Burnsville, Minn.
Each of the elite contractors in the deck contractor partnership and rewards program received an all-inclusive invitation to Pier South resort for three days and three nights of leisure, education and collaboration with the Deckorators team. All airfare, lodging, transportation and meals were provided by Deckorators.
At the Pro Summit, Certified Pros participated in product overviews, collaborative discussions and a plant tour. When not in educational sessions, the Certified Pros enjoyed Pacific Ocean views, including a sunset cruise.
“The Deckorators Pro Summit not only thanks our Certified Pros for their partnership, it also gives us an opportunity to learn more about their product needs and business challenges,” said Chris Camfferman, managing director, marketing for Deckorators. “We use the input and feedback we receive at the Pro Summit to develop and enhance our products and programs.”
To be considered for the Pro Summit, contractors must be a part of the Deckorators Certified Pro program, a deck contractor loyalty program which is designed to increase contractors’ professional business opportunities and drive deck sales and installation services.
No comments found