Crescent launches line of tool bags
Crescent Tools is introducing a new line of tool bags that are designed to withstand heavy usage in unforgiving environments, alleviating the cost and hassle of replacing a less-durable bag, the company said.
The company says the progression of discard, replace and repeat for too long has served as the model for the tool bag category.
“Money is only a piece of the cost that goes into replacing a bag that rips or breaks,” said Kevin Burnet, product manager for Sparks, Md.-based Crescent Tools. “It costs them valuable time to make another trip, only to do it again a few months later, and damaged bags can also lead to other tools getting damaged. This new line saves tradesmen on all of that.”
Crescent storage bags come in four styles: the Tradesman Backpack, the Tradesman Open Bag (available in 14-inch and 17-inch options), the Tradesman Closed Bag (available in 14-inch and 17-inch options), and the 20-inch Contractor Bulk Bag.
All products in this line feature:
• High-quality YKK zippers, each with a 3-year warranty;
• Newly designed open-straight pockets allow easier access to bottom of pockets;
• Hard polypropylene base—no more holes at the bottom of the bag;
• External PALS for easy access to frequently used tools:
• Bright interior fabric for better visibility; and
• Side pockets for water bottles, clips for tape measures.
Crescent is a brand of the Apex Tool Group.
No comments found