Baldwin Hardware names design council members
A team of 16 architects and designers discuss industry trends and products.
Baldwin Hardware, the hardware and home improvement division of Spectrum Brands Holdings, has named 16 architects and designers to its third Baldwin Design Council.
“When we created the Design Council, we envisioned it as a platform to provide the A+D community an opportunity to build relationships with one another and provide invaluable insight and feedback to our design team,” said P.J. Rosch, senior brand manager of Baldwin Hardware. “It vastly exceeded our expectations by creating a passionate group of experts who enjoyed collaborating with one another, and with Baldwin, to truly enhance the future of design. We are thrilled to introduce the newest members of our Design Council.”
The 16 architects and designers who have accepted the position will serve a two-year term from September 2019 through September 2021. The members of the Baldwin Design Council include:
- Carol Kurth of Carol Kurth Architecture + Interiors
- Phyllis Harbinger of Design Concepts/Interiors, LLC
- Victoria Milne of 6¢ Design
- Joan Ravasy of Joan Ravasy Design
- Meredith Still of The Meredith Project
- Emily Cox of Onyx Design Collaborative
- Christine Philp of Palindrome Design LLC
- MA Allen of MA Allen Interiors
- Susan Jamieson of Bridget Beari Designs
- Sarah Baynes of Sarah Baynes Interiors
- Lauren Robbins of Lauren Robbins Interiors
- Christopher Charles Evans of Christopher Charles Interiors + IndigoRED, LLC
- Sherry Hayslip of Sherry Hayslip Interiors
- Nicholas Moriarty of Nicholas Moriarty Interiors
- Paul Heintz of Local Studio LA
- Teri Pollard of Teri Pollard Interior Design
Baldwin hosted the council at the Baldwin Design Summit. The three-day summit, which concluded on Nov. 15, consisted of an intense series of strategy sessions in which council members work with the Baldwin team to discuss industry trends, Baldwin products and the overall Baldwin brand.
No comments found