L&W Supply names 14 Managing Partners
L&W Supply, the Chicago-based building products distributor, has announced the induction of 14 branch managers into the company’s Managing Partner program.
The designation is the highest level of achievement among the company’s branch managers and places them in a distinguished position of leadership at L&W Supply, the company said.
To be selected as a Managing Partner, branch managers must meet stringent requirements in the areas of customer satisfaction, associate development, branch performance, safety compliance, and community development.
“One of our core beliefs at L&W Supply is that each and every person is capable of greatness,” says Dan Piché, president of L&W Supply. “The Managing Partner program is an acknowledgement of the journey that these associates have taken to become successful leaders, as well as an opportunity for them to make an even bigger impact. We’re all excited to see what they do next as members of a select group of leaders at our company.”
L&W Supply’s 2020 Managing Partner inductees are:
- Ron Welch of Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Greg Jacobsen of Chico, California
- Mark Thomas of Cohoes, New York
- Byron Smith of Hildebran, North Carolina
- Bob Dattilio of Lexington, Kentucky
- Carl Roy of Livonia, Michigan
- TW DeFoor of Macon, Georgia
- Andrew Poeschel of Madison, Wisconsin
- Steve Layman of Mobile, Alabama
- Stephen Miller of Orange, California
- Ryan Langenderfer of Perrysburg, Ohio
- Kim Gonzalez of Raleigh, North Carolina
- Joshua Gill of Tigard, Oregon
- Raul Rodriguez of West Sacramento, California
L&W Supply distributes wallboard, suspended ceiling tiles, steel studs, joint treatment, insulation, fasteners, and related building products. The company operates about 175 locations in 35 states.