IBSx Virtual Experience ready to kick off
The IBSx Virtual Experience kicks off on Feb. 9 and promises to offer amazing experiences that attendees have to come to expect from the International Builders’ Show.
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) has put together a list of reasons why you should attend this year’s virtual event:
1. Visit more than 350 exhibitors: IBSx features leading brands, who will be launching new products, providing demonstrations and sharing expertise with attendees throughout the week. Attendees will also be able to explore the exhibits of KBIS Virtual and can check out virtual swag and specials to learn more about what each company has to offer throughout the week.
2. See new product launches: IBSx is a chance to experience the latest innovations before they hit the market. Attendees can also explore the Best of IBSx Award finalists and learn why these hot products were our judges’ top picks. (Don’t forget to cast your vote for the “Best in Show” during IBSx.)
3. Learn from the pros: General Sessions are open to all attendees, and IBSx also includes All Access Pass access to more than 100 education sessions across nine industry tracks. All Access Pass registrants will be able to take advantage of semi-live Master Sessions and Building Knowledge Sessions, on-demand Tech Bytes and the all-live Sales Rally.
The Game Changers series is also back by popular demand, featuring:
- Sheryl Connelly, manager of global trends and futuring at Ford Motor Company
- Steve Robinson, former SVP and CMO at Chick-fil-A
- Mary Kelly, Ph.D., Commander, U.S. Navy (retired), and CEO at Productive Leaders
4. Connect with industry peers: In addition to learning more about best practices and innovative products, IBSx will offer opportunities for attendees to interact with one another and build their networks.
5. Set your own pace: A virtual environment allows attendees to not only seamlessly transition between events, but provides more flexibility for accessing knowledge and information. Attendees have through March 31 to check out the exhibit hall, watch professional demos and access on-demand content.
The IBSx Virtual Experience kicks off Tuesday, Feb. 9, with keynote speaker Mike Rowe of “Dirty Jobs.”
IBSx registration information is available here. The virtual show runs through Feb. 12.