NHS update: smart home and homewares
The National Hardware Show spotlights growth areas around the home.
When it comes to updating or completely renovating a space, homeowners today strive for two things — to make said space more inviting and to start incorporating smart elements to help with energy efficiency, security and more.
This year at the National Hardware Show, attendees can see and experience the best of both worlds as exhibitors in the Homewares and Smart Home pavilions will showcase the latest products and services in the industry. The big show takes place Tuesday, May 7th through Thursday, May 9th at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“The Homewares and Smart Home areas of NHS are major growth areas as more and more consumers look to improve their homes and make them more comfortable and efficient,” said Rich Russo, industry VP for the National Hardware Show. “NHS is the ideal place to see on-trend products in both categories, as well as experience them firsthand. Having said that, we are excited to debut our new Interactive Smart Home in which attendees can test new product offerings in their natural space — the home.”
The Homewares product category gives NHS attendees access to more than 500 manufacturers spanning categories from air purification and home decorative items to kitchen appliances, window treatments and more. Some Homewares exhibitors that attendees can expect to see include:
- Brondell Inc.(Booth #3421): Brondell is a leading developer and distributor of healthy home products that improve daily living, one room at a time. Known for innovative design and functionality, Brondell is determined to maintain the highest quality products and service, and its unique blend of the latest technology and modern design has earned numerous awards to date.
- CSA Group(Booth #4331): CSA Group is dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability. CSA Group provides advisory solutions and global testing, inspection and certification services across key business area and the CSA certification mark appears on billions of products worldwide.
- Lasko Products(Booth #3821): Lasko is a respected leader in home comfort products, known for quality with a heritage deeply rooted in longevity and loyalty. Lasko has been designing, engineering and building in the U.S. and globally since 1906. It has domestic resources to maximize retail sales in season. Plus, its performance, quality, and value make Lasko a consumer favorite.
With the smart home category’s continued growth, NHS will introduce an Interactive Smart Home at this year’s Show. The Interactive Smart Home is a structured house on the Show Floor, located in the Homewares category, in which attendees can walk through and experience featured smart home products while learning more about them with dedicated visuals, creating a realistic and interactive experience. Participating exhibitors include, but are not limited to:
- La Crosse Technology(Booth #3815): Industry-leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of weather and time products, La Crosse Technology has offices located in the US, Europe, and Asia. Its in-house design team and service center provides innovative designs and unsurpassed performance to ensure consumers are getting the weather & time data needed.
- Jiawei Technology(Booth #3434): Maximus Smart Home Security provides innovative lighting and smart home solutions, designed to maximize performance, energy efficiency, and security. Maximus is changing the way people view, protect and illuminate their homes and businesses. Jiawei Technology, the company behind the Maximus brand, is a leader in solar, LED, low-voltage and smart home products.
- Vosker (Booth #3639): Vosker designs the world’s first mobile security cameras. Vosker cameras require no Wi-Fi to function on their own. They are wire-free and fully LTE mobile enabled. They will serve best in a remote location including construction sites, farmland, marinas, and chalets. Vosker’s A.I. capability will ensure consumers receive only the alerts that matter.
Registration for buyers and retailers is free at www.nationalhardwareshow.com.
No comments found