Hardware products shine in Florida
A joint DA-PRO Group event highlighted product and vendor leaders.
The 2020 Executive Planning Conference, hosted by Charlotte-based Distribution America (DA) and Denver-based PRO Group Inc., was held November 19-21 in St. Petersburg, Fla. The conference united over 350 of the nation’s top suppliers and distributors that serve the independent home improvement industry with the goal of strengthening relationships and discussing challenges and opportunities for the coming year, according to the event organizers.
Distributors and manufacturers came together to the tune of more than 2,300 business meetings over the course of the event.
Christmas, President and CEO of Distribution America, added, “the conference presents opportunities to strengthen relationships between our distributor members and the vendors that support independent hardware stores, home centers, and paint sundry retailers.”
In addition to the buying and selling, a handful of products earned “Featured Product” awards, selected by both DA and PRO Group attendees:
- Hand & Power Tools – Stanley Black and Decker – DeWalt 20V Max Pole Saw
• Hardware – Fusion Grip Straps – Heavy Duty Magnetic Hook Ratchet Straps
• Plumbing – ECO-FLO Products – 1/3 HP WiFi Enabled Sump Pump
• Electrical – Eaton Wiring Devices – Direct Mount 5 CCT-Select Light
• Lawn & Garden – Boss Manufacturing Company – Neoprene Black Knee Boot with Steel Shank
• Safety – Kidde Safety – DC Combo Smoke/CO Alarm
• Overall Winner – Nix Sensor Ltd. – Portable Color Scanning Device with App
PRO Group and DA also announced recognized vendors. The PRO Group 2019 Overall Vendor Partnership Award went to Apex Tool Group; and DAP Products received the Key Supplier of the Year award from DA.
Early registration has begun for next year’s conference, set for Nov. 17-19 at the Westin La Paloma Resort in Tucson, Ariz.
No comments found