A Big Show for the Big Outdoors
Outdoor living flexes its muscle at the National Hardware Show.
The benefits of big-ticket, outdoor-living projects are seen on both sides of the counter. They not only provide dealers with a destination category and return-visit possibilities, they also help home owners capture health, happiness and relaxation around the house.
The growing importance of outdoor living in the home improvement marketplace is showing no signs of slowing down – and it will certainly be a highlight (one of many) at the upcoming National Hardware Show. Whether designing a garden, family picnic area, or pool oasis, the Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living section at the National Hardware Show (NHS) is described by show organizers as “the place” to see the latest products in the space.
During the Show, attendees will discover the most on-trend products in categories including firepits, garden décor, fencing, outdoor lighting, sporting goods and toys, patio furniture, pool and spa products, spreaders, and more. The event will take place May 7-9 (Tuesday through Thursday) at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“More and more people are investing in renovating outdoor spaces as they add value to homes and enable them to spend time outside of their typical living quarters,” said Rich Russo, Industry Vice President for the National Hardware Show. “Given this growing trend, we can’t wait for attendees to see nearly 800 brands showcasing the latest in products and offerings that will help their customers make the most of outdoor spaces.”
The Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living section will offer the latest product innovations from a number of brands both big and small including:
- American Fire Glass (Booth #10125): American Fire Glass has long been a leader and pioneer in fireplace and fire pit glass and burner products. Its state-of-the-art manufacturing, stringent quality control, ethical sourcing, and world-class customer service, have allowed the Company to offer industry-best products and service at affordable pricing.
- Daisy Rain Garden Systems (Booth #10167): Daisy Rain Garden Sprinklers offers the first and only fully-integrated flower pot/sprinkler, all in one.
- Kent International Inc. (Booth #11436): Kent International Inc. creates innovative products that get you moving. The Company’s goal is to get people where they want to go and safely. Safety leads Kent’s design process, as the Company only uses the best materials in crafting its products to the highest quality standards.
- KidKraft (Booth #10352): KidKraft is recognized as an industry-leading global business. Its toys are sold in more than 90 countries by more than 28,000 sellers worldwide. With the acquisition of Big Backyard® and Cedar Summit®, KidKraft expanded beyond the playroom into the backyard. Now with playsets and playhouses, KidKraft has even more ways to encourage kids to explore their world.
- Miracle Wheelbarrows LLC. (Booth # IS9225): Miracle Wheelbarrows offers an assortment of wheelbarrows with three wheels which make hauling heavy loads easy work on construction sites.
- Zingz & Thingz (Booth #11259): Zingz & Thingz is an industry leader servicing a diverse network of retailers throughout the US and Canada. It carries a unique product line of almost 3,000 skus in the categories of patio and garden, home decor and giftware.
The National Hardware Show has been promoting business in the home improvement industry for 75 years — from its early beginnings in New York during the post-World War II housing boom and eventual move to Chicago in the 1970s, to today’s current location in Las Vegas. According to organizers, the show continues to evolve “through the industry’s involvement, commitment and passion to improving America’s quality of life through their homes.”
No comments found