SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Record growth was on the agenda at Epicor’s Insights 2022 for Building Supply conference.
Held here at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, the software and technology solutions provider provided of how the company has grown in recent years at its largest attended LBM conference to date.
In her opening, keynote address, Epicor President Lisa Pope noted that Epicor has broken the $1 billion in revenue mark and now has 21,000 customers globally. About 10,000 of those customers are on the cloud with Epicor witnessing a 67% increase in year-over-year growth in regard to customer cloud migration.
“Our customers are choosing to stay with us,” Pope told an audience of dealers during her opening remarks.
In the past year, Epicor has also made five acquisitions while establishing 25 new channel partners.
This year’s LBM conference is no different when it comes to increases. About 800 attendees representing more than 600 company customers are present.
When the conference began 15 years ago, there were 59 customers in attendance before reaching 399 in 2017.
While the economy has been slow to add new jobs, with just 200,000 added this past month, Pope noted that the market is struggling with finding highly skilled labor.
But Pope said Epicor has been doing a thorough job in "investing in people."
"It's great to see tenure," Pope said. "People who have started with Epicor have stayed on to remain serving customers."
The Epicor executive also said the recruitment, retention, and development of company associates is a top priority.
During the opening day of the conference, Epicor also unveiled new offerings in features for LBM customers. Highlights include:
- New public cloud offerings of Epicor BisTrack and Epicor LumberTrack providing improved security, scalability, performance, and data localization.
- Enhanced functionality for distributors including long lead allocations, multi-location transfers, and split transfers.
- Epicor Warehouse Management features for variable width product integration with Epicor BisTrack, mobile delivery cart scanning, and an improved mobile device UX.
- Epicor LumberTrack enhanced browser functionality including responsive design for mobile devices and dynamic forms.
- Previews of new order monitor and order entry functionality available in Epicor BisTrack Web.