Ace honors Vendors of the Year
Oak Brook, Ill.-based Ace Hardware Corp. recognized 11 companies as 2017 “Vendor of the Year” honorees. The awards were based on the vendors’ efforts to help the co-op invest in the brand, support its business-to-business efforts and align with Ace’s long-term growth strategy.
The following companies were recognized during the co-op’s Spring Convention in Dallas:
- Magnolia Paint/Kilz (Paint)
- Freud/Diablo (Tools/Auto/Farm)
- Duracell (Electrical)
- Charlotte Pipe (Plumbing)
- United Solutions (Hardware)
- e-cloth (Cleaning/Home/Impulse)
- The Scotts Company (Lawn & Garden)
- Big Green Egg (Outdoor Living)
“Providing legendary service, convenience and quality is who we are at Ace,” said John Sommers, VP of merchandising. “Our vendor partners understand that and share our commitment to making sure our retailers have access to the best portfolio of product offerings. This year’s group of honorees went to great lengths to advance our vision of being the most helpful hardware stores on the planet with the best brands.”
Additionally, Ace also recognized three vendors for their work in specialty categories:
- Koopman International, a family-owned company based in the Netherlands that offers kitchen and home décor items, received the International Award for demonstrating superior support of Ace International programs with measurable impact.
- NEBO was named Ace Hardware’s Innovation Vendor of the Year for its support and growth of innovation via products and programs, including the launch of its new line of work lights.
- 3M received the Ace Foundation Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Vendor of the Year award in recognition of its donations and sponsorship of Ace Foundation and CMN events.
No comments found