Builders FirstSource, BMC outline leadership team
In a Form 8-K filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Builders FirstSource and BMC Stock Holdings have announced the leadership team that will guide the company following a merger between the two building material distribution giants.
After a 90-day transition period, once the merger has closed, Builders FirstSource CEO Chad Crow will retire with BMC CEO Dave Flitman taking over as CEO of the united company. The combined company will operate as Builders FirstSource.
Additional key leadership positions in the company are as follows.
- Tim Johnson: General Counsel (Currently holds the same title with BMC)
- Peter Jackson: Chief Financial Officer: (Currently holds the same title with Builders FirstSource)
- Dave Rush: EVP, IMO Leader (Currently COO East with Builders FirstSource)
- Jim Major: EVP, IMO Leader (Currently CFO with BMC)
- Mike Farmer: President, Commercial Operations (Currently holds the title of EVP, Operational Excellence, People & Growth with BMC)
- Tim Page: Executive Vice President, Business Development & Digital Experience (Currently holds the title of SVP, Strategy & Business Development with Builders FirstSource)
- Dave Snyder: Executive Vice President, Supply Chain (Currently holds the same title with Builders FirstSource)
- Scott Robins: President West Division (Currently holds the title of Chief Operating Officer, West with Builders FirstSource)
- Mike Hiller: President Central Division (Currently holds the title of Divisional Vice President, Intermountain with BMC)
- Steve Herron: President East Division (Currently holds the title of SVP of Operations, Region 5 with Builders FirstSource)
Additionally, the senior vice presidents responsible for overseeing the future company’s 10 regions are listed below along with their geographic responsibilities:
- WEST: Jason Behunin (Northwest); Keith Costello (Pacific); Rob Beardall (Mountain)
- CENTRAL: Mike Mendlik (NW Texas); Dan Schau (North Central); Paul Vaughn (South Central)
- EAST: Mike McCrobie (Northeast); Todd Vance (Mid-Atlantic); Steve Buffington (Georgia); Greg Turnage (Florida)
The company has also selected leaders for four other key roles:
- John Barrow (Currently CIO for BFS) will be the SVP and CIO reporting to Peter Jackson, CFO. Also reporting to Peter will be Michael Neese (Currently SVP Investor Relations at BMC) who will become SVP Investor Relations.
- Amy Plasha (Currently VP HR for BMC) will be the SVP of HR reporting to Tim Johnson, General Counsel.
- Joe Barnes (currently SVP Operations and Supply Chain at BMC) will be SVP & IMO Sourcing & Supply Chain Leader reporting to Dave Rush, EVP Integration.