Bosch Power Tools has launched its cordless ProFactor 18V ½-In. Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (GDS18V-740) and ProFactor 18V ¾-In. Impact Wrench with Friction Ring and Thru-Hole (GDS18V-770).
Ideal for applications in automotive, structural steel, carpentry, pipefitting, industrial assembly and more, the new Impact Wrenches features BiTurbo Brushless technology, a high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V batteries.
“Built with a high-torque brushless motor and optimized for the CORE18V ProFactor high-power batteries, we designed these new impact wrenches to deliver the most power and the highest impact rate around,” said William Shiel, product manager for Bosch Power Tools. “When it comes to heavy-duty applications, we produced a solution for users who need high power and extended runtime with the freedom of a cordless tool.”
The GDS18V-740 model:
- Delivers up to 740 Ft. Lbs. of fastening torque and 1,180 Ft. Lbs. of max breakaway torque
- ½-In. friction ring allows for fast socket changes
The GDS18V-770 model:
- Delivers up to 770 Ft. Lbs. of fastening torque and 1,250 Ft. Lbs. of max breakaway torque
- ¾-In. friction ring and thru hole that allows for fast socket changes and a more secure fit
Both models include:
- Feature BitTurbo Brushless technology
- Are compatible and optimized for use with CORE18V 8.0ah ProFactor Performance and 12.0Ah ProFactor Exclusive batteries
- Feature ergonomically designed soft grip for comfort and better tool handling
- Offer an onboard user interface to select between three torque/speed settings by pressing the speed selector button
- Provide LED light that illuminates dark work areas, turns on with tool activation and can be disabled via user interface