Show builds brand awareness
Organizers of the National Hardware Show, coming to Las Vegas next month, are promoting not only the quantity of exhibitors, but also the quality. More than 2,600 companies will show their wares, and among them will be some pretty big names.
Set for Tuesday, May 9, through Thursday, May 11, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, the following companies will be on the show floor at the National Hardware Show:
•Briggs & Stratton
•Jordan Manufacturing Company
•Feit Electric Company
•3M Consumer Business Group
•Hunter Home Comfort
•Generac Power Systems
Of course, that’s just the tip of the ice burg. Businesses of all sizes will be showcasing industry trends and their latest and greatest products to hit the market. From in-depth conversations with company representatives to product demonstrations, attendees will have the opportunity to learn all about the exhibitors and their products at the Show.
Click here for a full list of exhibitors.
Categories of products at the show include Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living; Hardware & Tools; Paint & Accessories; Homewares; Plumbing & Electrical; International Sourcing; and Tailgate, Backyard & BBQ. Along with the major categories there are a number of products representing consumer trends: Pet Products, Farm & Ranch, Storage & Organization, Energy Efficient and most recently added, Smart
A Show director’s Top Five picks
Inventors, award winners and featured products are some of the highlights on the 2017 National Hardware Show must-see list.
Rich Russo, VP of the National Hardware Show presented his five top picks to see, experience and explore in Las Vegas May 9-11. Here’s his list aimed at dealer attendees:
• Personalized Exhibitor Recommendations—need help sifting through 2,700+ exhibitors? Our personalized exhibitor recommendations can help! Based on information you provide during registration, we’ll send you a customized list of exhibitors to visit.
• Featured Product Displays—from Made in USA and New Product Launch to New Product World and the Homewares & Lawn, Garden & Outdoor Living Awards Displays, these product displays are where you can quickly access the products your customers will be asking for.
• Inventors Spotlight—who doesn’t love a chance to discover the next big thing? Don’t miss your opportunity in Inventors Spotlight with 100+ innovative new solutions.
• NRHA Stage Sessions & Awards Ceremonies—take a few moments to review the schedule. Plus, the daily awards ceremonies will help you find what top buyers are ordering this year.
• Annual Tailgate Backyard & BBQ Party — this year, we’re going Hawaiian style. Join us for complimentary refreshments, food sampling and more at the Luau on Wednesday, May 10, 4:30 p.m.– 6:30 p.m. outside in Tailgate, Backyard & BBQ.
The British are coming (to the show)
The Gardenex export federation is organizing the British pavilion at the 2017 National Hardware Show in Las Vegas from May 9 to 11.
It will the 21st such visit of British lawn and garden vendors, including VegTrug, Nordic Garden Buildings and Home to Garden.
Ranging from self-contained raised planters, to rodent control, to “magic” LED string lights, the vendors will represent Gardenex — the Federation of British Garden and Leisure Manufacturers.
The Big Cheese is among the vendors coming to Las Vegas. It will showcase its Catch & Kill, Live Catch, Bait & Kill and Repel products for effective rodent control.