HARDWARE STORES

It’s official: Clark+Kensington gets trademark

Ace Hardware Corp. officially received the trademark for Clark+Kensington, its new line of paint-and-primer in one.

The trademark application was filed April 26 and was registered Jan. 10 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, according to US Fed News.

Ace Hardware launched Clark+Kensington paint last year and has seen it surpass its goals of member penetration, available in more than 2,700 member stores at the end of 2011. The co-op is engaged in a five-year plan to grab 8% of the DIY paint market.

S.Gibbs says:
May-23-2012 12:14 pm

Took me time to read all the
Took me time to read all the comments, but really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article This site

S.Gibbs says:
May-22-2012 02:20 pm

I am currently working on an
I am currently working on an assignment and I have been exploring your blog for a few hours. Thank you for your post it proved helpful for me thehomemortgagegroup.com

S.Gibbs says:
May-22-2012 09:20 am

A good example of content
A good example of content presentation. A piece of information from you every now and then is really great. Everything was so well coordinated and looked so aesthetically pleasing to the eye. emergencyfoodsupplykits.com

S.Gibbs says:
May-18-2012 12:33 pm

I was very pleased to find
I was very pleased to find this website. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. bathtub walk in

S.Gibbs says:
May-18-2012 11:46 am

Thanks for the tips, maybe I
Thanks for the tips, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me. walk in baths

S.Gibbs says:
May-17-2012 07:54 pm

Well written ! i have to
Well written ! i have to admit that it's very informative article. This really is another really very amazing and interesting publish. You've provided the publish that's proportional to the interest. Thank you for this publish. jailbreak 5.0.1

S.Gibbs says:
May-17-2012 08:45 am

Most of the time I don’t make
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I’d like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! iPhone 4S review

S.Gibbs says:
May-16-2012 06:47 pm

Its a great pleasure reading
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! important information

T.smith says:
May-14-2012 07:58 am

This is what I have been
This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it…I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. sunglasses special sale

s.charlote says:
May-04-2012 09:44 am

It's good to know, I mean I
It's good to know, I mean I was not really searching for this info, but now I see it's a great tip. Thanks, Visit my holiday website and get ready to book your winter vacation in the best european ski resorts.

f.keskin says:
Apr-12-2012 02:49 pm

Estetik cerrahi vücudun
Estetik cerrahi vücudun birçok bölgesinde gerçekleştirilebilir, örneğin yüz, göğüs ve karın. tamponsuz burun estetiği Günümüzde estetik ameliyat olmak utanılacak bir şey değildir. Aksine hem tıp alanında oluşan gelişmeler, hem de tüm dünyada insanların yaşam standartlarının yükselmesine bağlı olarak güzellik kavramının estetik cerrahi plastik cerrahi içinde bir yan daldır. plastik cerrahi , Estetik cerrahi vücut imajının daha güzel ve mükemmele ulaştırılmasını sağlamak için yapılan ameliyat ve girişimlerle uğraşır. Burada tıbbi bir problemden çok estetik problemler söz konusudur.

Mar-17-2012 07:50 pm

I have been seeking
I have been seeking information on this topic for the past few hours and found your post to be well written and has solid information. Hunting Knife

How would you describe the current demand for Made in USA products?
HARDWARE STORES

Hardware store sales improve in November

In the latest available stats, unadjusted sales for hardware stores increased to $1.738 billion in November.

The NAICS 44413 numbers released this morning in the Census Bureau’s Monthly Retail Trade Report showed an increase of 7.2% compared to November of 2010. The November figure for hardware stores is also up slightly from October’s unadjusted figure of $1.731 billion.

How would you describe the current demand for Made in USA products?
HARDWARE STORES

Hardware store burglar sentenced to 17 years

According to an article in The Republic of Columbus, Ind., a man convicted of burglary and theft of a hardware store received a sentence of 17 years in prison.

Robert Owen Luetke, 44, was found guilty of the felonies in a case that involved the theft of copper wire and tubing from Country Bins hardware store in Columbus, Ind. Luetke, who was found to be a habitual offender, was also ordered to pay the hardware store $450.

A co-defendant, John E. McIntosh, 45, of Hope, Ind., is scheduled to be sentenced later in Jauary.

R.John says:
May-03-2012 09:23 am

Emaar is one of the world's
Emaar is one of the world's leading real estate companies, having developed approximately 89 million square feet of real estate across residential, commercial and other business segments and with operations in 14 countries. emaar mgf palm hills gurgaon palm hills gurgaon emaar mgf palm hills emaar mgf palm gardens

How would you describe the current demand for Made in USA products?