ENAP recognizes Vendors of the Year
New Windsor, N.Y.-based lumber and building material co-operative ENAP has announced its 2011 Building Products Vendors of the Year honorees.
Award recipients, presented for each division of the ENAP Building Products departments, were GAF Materials Corp. in the commodities division, United Pipe & Steel in the specialties division, Boston Cedar in the millwork division, and Masterbrand Cabinets in the kitchen and bath division. Awards were presented at breakfast at the ENAP 44th Annual Meeting & Trade Show at Disney’s Coronado Springs in Orlando, Fla.
“The past few years’ economic conditions have been challenging to say the least, but together our companies have been able to grow, work past these difficult times and cultivate new relationships and improve on existing relationships,” commented E. L. (Bud) Krusa, National Accounts Manager, GAF Materials Corp.
Steve Matlon, director of national accounts for Masterbrand Cabinets, stated: “MasterBrand Cabinets has enjoyed a long relationship with ENAP, and we’ve worked very closely over the years to increase our market presence through their members. More recently, ENAP has taken on our entire portfolio of brands, which has greatly increased our business and brought our two organizations even closer. We look forward to further growth with ENAP.”
No comments found
Cedar Creek closes Epperson Lumber deal
Oklahoma City-based Cedar Creek announced that the company closed the deal to acquire Epperson Lumber of Statesville, N.C.
Cedar Creek is a wholesale building material distribution company with 12 locations covering 17 states in the Mid-South, Midwest and Southeast. In May 2010, Cedar Creek was recapitalized by Boston-based Charlesbank Capital Partners, with the goal of providing flexible capital for the company to grow beyond its current trade areas.
No comments found
ABC Supply adds Bradco execs to Southeast division
ABC Supply, the industry’s largest distributor of roofing, siding and other exterior products, has announced that eight former Bradco associates have joined ABC Supply’s Southeast region team.
ABC Supply acquired Bradco Supply in June 2010. ABC’s Southeast division includes nearly 100 stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
The new ABC Supply associates and their assignments are:
• Brad Baker, residential sales account executive, ABC Supply region staff: Formerly Baker was Southeast regional sales manager for Bradco.
• Marc Kalman, business manager for metal products, ABC Supply region staff: Formerly Kalman was responsible for Bradco’s metal sales in Florida.
• Frank Marccocio, commercial sales account executive, region staff: Previously he served as Bradco’s regional manager for Alabama and Georgia.
• Bob Landrum, district manager, new Central Florida district: He had been Bradco’s regional manager in Florida.
• Kim Burns, Florida tile product manager: Previously she had managed Bradco’s Tile Center in Ft. Lauderdale.
• Drew Denick, Florida specialty products manager: He had been Bradco’s regional specialty products manager in Florida.
• Ray Milewski, Florida commercial customer relations manager: He had been a regional manager for Bradco.
• Jack Morgan, Florida residential product manager: Formerly Morgan had been Bradco’s regional sales manager for Florida.
Headquartered in Beloit, Wis., ABC Supply operates more than 450 branches in 44 states.