HARDWARE STORES

In Chagrin Falls, Ohio, a social media bonanza

A friendly "cash mob" took turns spending $20 at Chagrin Hardware thanks to a groundswell of support for the local business via Facebook.

According to an article at WKYC.com, the Do it Best store in downtown Chagrin Falls, benefited from an idea by a local resident to support his local hardware store. His plan: send a simple e-mail to his friends inviting them to spend $20 at the store on Jan. 21.

According to the article, after the e-mail hit several Facebook pages, about 200 to 250 people followed the advice.

HARDWARE STORES

George’s Hardware closes after 44 years

George’s Hardware, a home-improvement store in Gainesville, Fla., closed at the beginning of December, according to an article in the Gainesville Sun.

Owner Robert George, a second-generation dealer, helped his father and uncle run a Miami hardware store for 42 years. The family relocated to Gainesville and bought Glock’s Hardware in 1967. Eventually, George took over the renamed store from his parents.

A combination of competitive pressures and the desire to retire led to the decision to close the store, George told the newspaper.

R.John says:
May-03-2012 09:22 am

If you could message me with
If you could message me with a few hints about how you made your website look like this , I would be thankful! bestech projects in dharuhera Bestech park View grand spa gurgaon bestech park view ananda gurgaon

HARDWARE STORES

It’s official: Clark+Kensington gets trademark

Ace Hardware Corp. officially received the trademark for Clark+Kensington, its new line of paint-and-primer in one.

The trademark application was filed April 26 and was registered Jan. 10 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, according to US Fed News.

Ace Hardware launched Clark+Kensington paint last year and has seen it surpass its goals of member penetration, available in more than 2,700 member stores at the end of 2011. The co-op is engaged in a five-year plan to grab 8% of the DIY paint market.

S.Gibbs says:
May-23-2012 12:14 pm

Took me time to read all the
Took me time to read all the comments, but really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article This site

S.Gibbs says:
May-22-2012 02:20 pm

I am currently working on an
I am currently working on an assignment and I have been exploring your blog for a few hours. Thank you for your post it proved helpful for me thehomemortgagegroup.com

S.Gibbs says:
May-22-2012 09:20 am

A good example of content
A good example of content presentation. A piece of information from you every now and then is really great. Everything was so well coordinated and looked so aesthetically pleasing to the eye. emergencyfoodsupplykits.com

S.Gibbs says:
May-18-2012 12:33 pm

I was very pleased to find
I was very pleased to find this website. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. bathtub walk in

S.Gibbs says:
May-18-2012 11:46 am

Thanks for the tips, maybe I
Thanks for the tips, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me. walk in baths

S.Gibbs says:
May-17-2012 07:54 pm

Well written ! i have to
Well written ! i have to admit that it's very informative article. This really is another really very amazing and interesting publish. You've provided the publish that's proportional to the interest. Thank you for this publish. jailbreak 5.0.1

S.Gibbs says:
May-17-2012 08:45 am

Most of the time I don’t make
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I’d like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! iPhone 4S review

S.Gibbs says:
May-16-2012 06:47 pm

Its a great pleasure reading
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! important information

T.smith says:
May-14-2012 07:58 am

This is what I have been
This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it…I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. sunglasses special sale

s.charlote says:
May-04-2012 09:44 am

It's good to know, I mean I
It's good to know, I mean I was not really searching for this info, but now I see it's a great tip. Thanks, Visit my holiday website and get ready to book your winter vacation in the best european ski resorts.

f.keskin says:
Apr-12-2012 02:49 pm

Estetik cerrahi vücudun
Estetik cerrahi vücudun birçok bölgesinde gerçekleştirilebilir, örneğin yüz, göğüs ve karın. tamponsuz burun estetiği Günümüzde estetik ameliyat olmak utanılacak bir şey değildir. Aksine hem tıp alanında oluşan gelişmeler, hem de tüm dünyada insanların yaşam standartlarının yükselmesine bağlı olarak güzellik kavramının estetik cerrahi plastik cerrahi içinde bir yan daldır. plastik cerrahi , Estetik cerrahi vücut imajının daha güzel ve mükemmele ulaştırılmasını sağlamak için yapılan ameliyat ve girişimlerle uğraşır. Burada tıbbi bir problemden çok estetik problemler söz konusudur.

Mar-17-2012 07:50 pm

I have been seeking
I have been seeking information on this topic for the past few hours and found your post to be well written and has solid information. Hunting Knife