The West Coast Lumber & Building Material Association (WCLBMA) has elected new officers and directors for 2018 and confirmed other officers and directors who remain on the board. The action came at the annual convention of the organization in Rancho Mirage CA, on November 9, 2017.
Remaining as president for 2018 is Victor Fresca, vice president of Dixieline/ProBuild, San Diego Calif. First vice president is Mark Boone, president of Champion Lumber, Riverside, Calif. Second vice president is Frank Addiego, president of All Bay Mill & Lumber, American Canyon, Calif. All officers of the association serve two years terms.
Re-elected treasurer was Victor Hausmaninger, CPA, CEO of HBLA CPA’s, Irvine Calif.. Ken Dunham, executive director of the WCLBMA, Folsom Calif., will remain as corporate secretary.
Augie Venezia, Fairfax Lumber, Fairfax Calif., remains on the board as government affairs chair.
Newly elected as a director of the organization is: - Chris Fleiner, Reno Lumber, Reno Nev.,
Re-elected as directors are:
- Barrett Burt, Ganahl Lumber, Pasadena Calif.
- Glenda DeFrange, StraightLine Transport, Huntington Beach Calif.
- Barry Schneider, Bear Forest Products, Riverside Calif.
Holdover directors are:
- Rick Deen, Nichols Lumber, Baldwin Park, Calif.
- Lindsay Olson, Crenshaw Lumber, Gardena, Calif.
- Marc Mizorski, Hayward Lumber, Monterey, Calif.
- Tom Von Moos, Western Woods, Chico, Calif.
- Matt Endriss, Central Valley, Napa, Calif.
- Thom Wright, Sierra Pacific Industries, Redding, Calif.
Brian Bunt, Windsor Mill, Petaluma, Calif., will represent the organization’s young professional group, “Second Growth,” on the board of directors.
The West Coast Lumber & Building Material Association (WCLBMA) is one of the largest lumber and building material trade associations in the country, and has been active in California and adjacent states since the early 1900s. The organization celebrated its official 100th anniversary in 2017. The association has services of legislative and regulatory representation, education and training programs, professional development, communications and industry information, benefit programs, and industry networking and social events. The organization is also affiliated with the National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association.