In 2011, HBSDealer launched an All-Star idea — recognize a high-performing hardware or building supply dealer in each one of the 50 states.
The trend continues in 2017 with the STIHL Hardware All-Stars awards, to be presented in the May issue of HBSDealer.
To date, HBSDealer has recognized about 300 hardware stores, lumberyards and farm and ranch retailers across the country as All-Stars.
All-Stars contain one or more of the following attributes:
1) High levels of customer service;
2) High performance – growth, sales, profit or any other metric;
3) Deep involvement in the community;
4) Innovative culture;
5) Outstanding merchandising and store design;
6) Willingness to take risks;
7) A passion for philanthropy;
8) Excellence in training;
9) Ability to adapt to trends and society; or
10) Generally, just an all-around all-star retailer
Do any of these qualities describe a store in your neighborhood? We’d love your input.
To nominate a store for recognition in the STIHL Hardware All-Stars awards program, just send a sentence or two about the store to email@example.com. Please include the store’s full name, as well as its city and state.
Check out last year’s All-Star class here.