EarthTronics has announced its PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 EarthBulb LED floodlights, which offer more than 80% savings compared with standard floodlights, according to the company. EarthTronics dimming technology provides smooth dimming to less than 5% on standard controls. EarthBulb LED PAR lamps are ideal for use in display lighting, track lighting and recessed lighting applications for hospitality, restaurant, long-term care and retail locations.
According to the company, EarthBulb LED PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 provide 490, 800 and 1200 lumens respectively and replace 50-watt, 75-watt and 120-watt incandescent floodlights. EarthBulb LED PAR lamps are designed with the same form factor as the PAR lamps that they are replacing. EarthBulb LED floodlights make an excellent replacement for standard incandescent bulbs and halogen PAR bulbs.
Each of the EarthBulb LED PAR floodlights offers:
- 3000K white light with high color rendering rating of greater than 80;
- Single chip LED design is ascetically pleasing;
- Medium screw base (E26) for easy installation;
- Wet location rating on both the PAR30 and PAR38;
- 40-degree and 25-degree light beam angles are available;
- Advanced LED cooling system to ensure performance for up to 40,000 hours; and
- Three-year standard Energy Star warranty.
EarthBulb LED lamps are available at retailers nationwide and can be purchased online. For more information about EarthBulb products, visit Earthtronics.com.
Founded in 2007, EarthTronics is a Michigan-based company located in Muskegon. Its products are sold under the EarthBulb brand name and are found in commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, retail stores and residential homes. All EarthBulb lamps provide more than 75% energy savings. EarthTronics energy-efficient lighting solutions include CFL lamps from 5-watt to 65-watt that replace 25-watt to 300-watt incandescent lamps and LED solutions for decorative and display lighting, downlights and general area lighting.